Friday, November 2, 2012

Just Got A New Craftsy Class...

I just signed up for another Craftsy class :) I will now be learning the art of working with actual chocolate in Decadent Chocolate Cakes. What better way to learn about this fine art than by a professional from the industry?

I was contacted by Craftsy offering me a free class of my choice in exchange for sharing my experience on my blog :) Since I've done quite a few classes already in knitting and whatnot, I thought it might be fun to try one of the food classes. Also, I left the final choice to my husband ... big surprise at the class he wanted me to take :)
Plus, check out the example photos! Don't those look fantastic? I can't wait to make one and it may end up being great for the holiday season. So, I will be devoting some time to this class throughout the month of November and I will report my progress on the blog along with what I think of the class. If it's anything like the rest of the Craftsy classes I've taken, I'm sure it will be very informative and fun. I can't wait to get started :)

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, working with chocolate in Florida is extremely difficult. There is about a 10 second window before the chocolate melts. I've done a few things though. Let me know how it goes.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!