Friday, March 8, 2024

Video: DIY Magnetic Pin Plate


I needed to make a new pin plate, so I thought "Why not make it a video?" This is how I think now, lol. BUT if you are at all interested in making your own quick and easy magnetic pin plate for your sewing room, head on over and check it out. This project is so easy, it feels like cheating. Grab a thrifted plate or saucer plus some magnets and you're mostly there. These make wonderful gifts and each one is as bright and colorful as you can find a plate for. Head over here to watch it yourself and give me a like if you feel so inclined :)
I'm trying to plan out more simple tutorials to make videos on, so if you have any ideas of things you've seen me do over the years, let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!