Thursday, June 16, 2011

Still Time For Crunch Wraps at Taco Bell

There are still a few says left to get two Crunch Wrap Supremes for 99¢ each! That's a sweet deal  for lunch :) You have until Saturday the 18th to get yours!

If you want to make this already sweet deal even better, be sure to take your picture with your crunch wrap at your local Taco Bell on your smartphone with the WeReward app. WeReward give you points for taking your picture with certain items or at certain places and each point equals 1¢. So, I had the option to take my photo at Taco Bell with my food and smiling face for 50 points, making my crunch wrap cost 49¢ in the end! You can't beat that!
*If you didn't see my post about WeReward, check it out here then go here to sign up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!