Thursday, March 29, 2012

Super Publix Trip

I was so excited about this week's sale that I just had to go out today to make sure I got all my deals :) And I was absolutely not disappointed. Here is what I got:

  • 2 Pepsi Next 2 Liters, $1.89 B1G1 - Used 2 $1 off peelie coupons found on bottles in PSJ store = 2 for Free + 11¢ overage
  • 16 Dr. Pepper 2 Liters, $1.89 B1G1 - Used 8 B1G1 hang tag coupons found on bottles in PSJ store = 16 for Free
  • 2 $5 off $30 Winn Dixie coupons
Without coupons or sales, my total would have been $122.69, but I only paid $11.87! Yahoo :)
I also found these Arm & Hammer Toss 'N Done laundry detergent packets with Try One Free peelie labels on them. So I bought one on a separate transaction and I will submit for the mail in rebate to get my money back :)

Hurry out and see if there are any more hang tags or peelies on the Pepsi and Dr. Pepper as soon as you can. They definitely won't last long if there are any left.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!