Friday, March 30, 2012

Fun at Target, CVS & Petco

After my fantastic deals at Publix, I had to keep the deals flowing so I went to a few other stores to grab more sweet deals :) First I went to Target:
  • Lysol No Touch Kitchen System, $6.49 - Used $3 off coupon from 3/18 SS insert AND I will submit for the $3 rebate found in the April issue of All You Magazine = 49¢
  • 2 bottles Up + Up Ibuprofen, 99¢ each - Used $1 off 2 Target printable coupon = 49¢ each
  • My First Crayola Mess-Free Marker and Paper Set, $4 on price cut (regularly $7.99) - Used $2 off printable coupon (no longer available) AND $1 off Target printable coupon = $1.00
  • My First Crayola 16ct Triangle Crayons, $4.49 - Used  $2 off printable coupon (no longer available) AND $1 off Target printable coupon = $1.49
  • Dove Silky Smooth Chocolate Eggs, $3.29 - I will submit for the $5 Target Gift Card Mail In Rebate = Free + $1.71 overage
My total should have been $30.41, but I only paid $11.18 out of pocket. After I submit for the rebates, my total will only be $3.18 :) Not too shabby.

After Target, I swung by CVS :) Here is what I got:
  • Jelly Belly Jelly Beans, $3.99 - Used Free/$2 off Any Candy or Drink CVS printable coupon (no longer available) = $1.99
  • 4 Snickers Eggs and 6 Milky Way Bunnies, 2 for $1 with card - Used 4 $1 off 2 Mars Easter Products coupons from 3/18 RP insert AND 25¢ off 2 CVS coupon from the magic coupon machine = 8¢ each
I also used $2 worth of ECBs, so my total should have been $9.53, but I only paid $1.10 :)

Finally, I swung by Petco to use some coupons before they expire this weekend.
So, for these two cans of food, I paid 18¢ :) I have to say, it was a very productive day for deals!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!