Saturday, September 15, 2012

Craftsy: Endless Summer Sale! All Classes $19.99 or Less!

Craftsy's Endless Summer Sale
Holy cow, guys! I was stoked when I read my email. As you know, I'm a huge Craftsy addict, and this weekend they are having their Endless Summer Sale where all of their classes are $19.99 or less! The sale starts today and runs until midnight on Monday, 9/17.

I know I've had a few on my list to grab and you really can't beat these prices so hurry to grab the ones you have your eye on :) Even classes like the Couture Dress is only $19.99 (normally $49.99). There are also a load of new classes cooking classes like Artisan Bread Making, Artisan Cheese Making and Classic Croissants at Home. There's a few jewelry making classes and even a class on Shuttle Tatting (an almost lost craft of making lace by hand). I could really list them all because they all sound fantastic :) Seriously, head over here and look around. Maybe this will be you chance to learn something you always wanted to try the start of your new favorite hobby!

Not a member of Craftsy? Craftsy is an online learning platform that is free to join and offers video classes on all different types of crafts from knitting to sewing to cake decorating. Their classes are taught by well known instructors who are nationally recognized in their field and they have classes for all levels of crafters. I learned to knit with the Knit Lab Class on this site! They even have some classes that are completely free (like their Quilting Block of the Month class) and all are yours forever once you purchase them. You can watch them over and over as many times as you want and they will never go away. So go here to join!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!