Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Fun New Acquisitions

Over the weekend I received a few fun packages that I wanted to brag about show :) My husband got me lots of little items for my birthday and one of them arrived a few days late. I already revealed my latest creation using these, but check out my haul:
He got me a 50 pack of rattles! Yay! Now I have plenty to make fun animals with. Also on my birthday, Craftsy happened to be having a crazy sale for their previous customers - an additional 40% off their already reduced yarn! I couldn't help myself - I had to take a look around and I used a little of my Etsy store money to buy myself an awesome present:
I snagged 3 different yarns - Cascade 220 Superwash (in Aran and Ruby) and Cascade 220 Superwash Paints in Sapphire Seas. I got 2 skeins of the Aran colorway - they are for a specific project. Isn't that blue color fantastic! It's a beautiful deep blue and purple mix. The best part is that I didn't just get one skein ...
It's a 10 pack! Yahoo! I got sweet deals on all of these too, which makes them even better. I will definitely be making at least 1 sweater in the sapphire seas color - I certainly have enough yarn! 
This is my "fancy yarn drawer" in the closet of my sewing room. I had to take a picture - it's a complete rainbow! lol

So that's it! Have you gotten anything fun lately?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!