Wednesday, July 24, 2013

WIP Wednesday!

It's that day again :) I'm still working on the same wip from last week, but I have definitely made progress :)
Now my Not So Itty-Bitty Giraffe looks less like a gord and more like a giraffe :) I've started the legs - you can see the half finished one laying down there. I was really doing well with it and I suddenly got a little bored. I just needed to switch it up a bit. So I set my giraffe aside and started on a project I had lined up.
It's a fox! Technically I finished him last night so he's no longer a work in progress, but I had a pick of his pieces so I figured I'd post it :)

That's it for my projects this week! If you want to see what some other bloggers have going on, head over to Tami's Amis' Blog and look around :)

2 comments:

  1. Fox looks really cute. It'll be great to see him put together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see these guys in their full glory, they look so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!