Wednesday, August 7, 2013

WIP Wednesday

I was so determined to finish up my Not So Itty-Bitty Giraffe last night, but making the spots took so much longer than I thought it would! I was bummed. I have it all finished except applying the spots to the back and embroidering the face, so hopefully I will get it finished tonight. In the meantime, here is a little teaser photo:
I just love him! I can't wait until he's finished - it feels like such an accomplishment :) I'm already planning what animals I want to knit next (very dangerous), so I need to hurry with this one lol.
Also, I forgot to post a picture of how my ac unit installation looks from the outside. This is the window that is now covered with wood and permanently propped open for the exhaust to escape, and, as you can see from the photo, you would never know it was different! It just looks like a white curtain from the ground, which is what it looked like initially anyway. You can barely tell that the window is open either. I call this a job well done :)

So those are my wips for this week. If you want to see what others have going on, check out Tami's Amis' blog!

1 comment:

  1. oh my, I cannot wait to see him in his full glory. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!