Thursday, January 23, 2014

I Got My FreshStitches Buttons!

Back in December, Stacey at FreshStitches announced that she would be selling some cute buttons with her designs on them and she was having a sale to kick them off. I just had to grab some for myself, but they sold out quickly. Stacey was nice enough to honor the sale price for anyone who purchased them, so I went ahead and ordered them but had to wait for the next batch to be made to get them. Well, they just came yesterday!
HOW CUTE ARE THESE?! I grabbed a few of some and just individuals of others, but I now have at least one of each of the buttons she made :) These will now decorate my sewing room and my project bags for a nice little piece of fun. Stacey has most of the designs back in stock, so if you want to grab some for yourself (and seriously, who wouldn't?!), head over here.

Thanks, Stacey! I love them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!