Wednesday, January 29, 2014

WIP Wednesday

Well, I did have a project to show for today's WIP, but I ended up finishing it last night :) So it will now be revealed on FO Friday. Here's a little teaser photo though:
I can show you the next item I will be working on though ...
I'm going to cast on tonight for the Blue Angel Shawl. I'm finally using my kit I got through Craftsy during a sale a while back. The yarn is Cascade Heritage in Como Blue and I'm really excited to have another shawl in my life :)

So that's what I've been up to this week. To see what others are working on, go to Tami's Amis' blog. And be sure to check back here for FO Friday - this week will be an epic one!

7 comments:

  1. Looking forward to seeing your fo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely looking shawl pattern. The yarn you've chosen is gorgeous, looks like a lot of fun to knit

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is probably a stupid question, but may I ask what FO stands for? :P I´m totally new to this link party thing :) The shawl pattern looks really nice, and I love the color, it´s going to look amazing :)

    Have a nice evening :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No stupid questions! lol I wondered the same thing when I was new to the knitting blog world, so trust me you're not alone. FO means Finished Object and WIP means Work In Progress. I guess I should write that on the posts to clarify for new readers. And thanks so much for your kind thoughts!

      Delete
  4. I'm curious to see what that first one is! And man, that shawl is going to be gorgeous, that yarn is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be back on Friday! :-) The shawl looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is that what I think it is?
    I will definitely be back on Friday to check it out! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for joining in the conversation!