Friday, February 20, 2015

Come Get Craftsy's New Free eGuides!

I know I haven't posted much lately, but it's not because things haven't been happening with me :) I just don't have things ready to show yet, and they've been taking up most of my time. I wanted to share something with you that I really enjoy though in the meantime.

If you've read my blog for any amount of time, I'm sure you've heard of my absolute love of all things Craftsy. Well, on top of their amazing classes, both of the paid and free variety, they have focused quite a bit on some very useful eGuides over the past year for their members. I've blogged about a few before, but there are some really neat new ones now that are worth checking out. To download these guides for free (normally a $4.99 value), you just have to have a Craftsy account, which is also free :) You really can't lose! So, which ones are my favorites?
http://www.craftsy.com/reference/doughnut-recipes-eguide?ext=SAS_Cooking_eGuide_DeliciousDoughnutRecipesYouCanMakeatHome&utm_source=ShareASale&utm_medium=Affiliates&utm_campaign=General-Registrations&SSAID=652021
Clearly this one about homemade donuts is up there on my list, lol. I mean, really. I love cooking and I particularly love sweets of any kind, so this one is a no-brainer.
http://www.craftsy.com/reference/eguide-undersanding-exposure-for-better-photos?ext=SAS_Photography_eGuide_UnderstandingExposureforBetterPhotos&utm_source=ShareASale&utm_medium=Affiliates&utm_campaign=General-Registrations&SSAID=652021
This next one is a guide to the basics of photography. Back when I had a photography business (we shot weddings and such), I was asked photography questions pretty frequently. Guides like this are a wonderful place to get your feet wet if you are interested in bettering your photos.
http://www.craftsy.com/reference/container-gardening-eguide?ext=SAS_Gardening_eGuide_SuccessWithContainerGardening&utm_source=ShareASale&utm_medium=Affiliates&utm_campaign=General-Registrations&SSAID=652021
And my final fav of late, container gardening. It's coming up on the time of year that I start thinking about planting things, and I'm a big fan of containers - so little commitment to a place to keep them! lol It is definitely an art keeping the plants healthy in pots though, so I will be giving this one a thorough read through myself in the next few weeks :)

There are many more free eGuides on every subject that Craftsy offers classes in, from Knitting to Woodworking to Jewelry Making. If you haven't seen them yet, I suggest you go here and sign up for your free account now and download these great eGuides! P.S. What's even better is that some of the eGuides have special links for discounts on Craftsy classes that would further your knowledge. Just a head's up!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!