Sunday, December 31, 2017

Awesome Fabric Sales (Online AND Local)

Consider this a public service announcement :) I couldn't let these sales go by without let anyone know who would want to. Craftsy has lots of their kits and supplies up to 70% off. I saw some great deals on lovely yarns and fabrics, so definitely head over there should you get the chance.
And if you live anywhere in the Central Florida area, The Sewing Studio (best fabric store around) is having their awesome 40% off EVERYTHING sale on New Year's Day. I will be there along with countless other sewing enthusiasts pawing the fabric and stuffing as much of it as we can into our bags. I'm hoping some of the notions I need will still be around by the time I get there. This sale is so good I've talked to women who drove from Gainesville and Jacksonville just to shop here. If you live relatively near Orlando, you want to head to Maitland tomorrow and I promis it will not disappoint you. Just come ready to spend that Christmas cash :) And definitely say hello if you see me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!