Tuesday, March 23, 2021

A Year in Books - 2020

Normally I try to make these posts a bit fancier, which has caused me to put off posting what books I read last year. Considering it's already almost April, I decided to just forego the reviews and post this as a list for my own personal record keeping. You can also find me on Goodreads in the books tab above. So, these are the books I read in 2020 - some of which I recommend and some I don't, lol. Enjoy.
1. The Body: A Guide for Occupants by Bill Bryson
2. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
3. Home Work by Julie Andrews
4. The Giver of Stars by Jojo Moyes
5. The Only Astrology Book You'll Ever Need by Joanna Martine Woolfolk
6. Marry Him by Lori Gottlieb
7. Make Art Where You Are by Courtney Cerruti
8. Radical Compassion by Tara Brach
9. Pandemic by Sonia Shah
10. Conviction by Denise Mina
11. Digital Minimalism by Cal Newport
12. My Year of Rest and Relaxation by Ottessa Moshfegh
13. Drive Your Plow Over the Bones of the Dead by Olga Tocarczuk
14. Spoonbenders by Daryl Gregory
15. Without You, There Is No Us by Suki Kim
16. You Are Enough by Elaine Welteroth
17. Convenience Store Woman by Sayaka Murata
18. The Island of Sea Women by Lisa See
19. Untamed by Glennon Doyle
20. You Were Born For This by Chani Nicholas
21. A Tree Grows in Brooklyn by Betty Smith
22. Howl's Moving Castle by Diana Wynne Jones
23. Always Look on the Bright Side of Life by Eric Idle
24. Imaginary Friend by Steven Chbosky
25. My Cousin Rachel by Daphne Du Maurier
26. Me & Patsy Kickin' Up Dust by Loretta Lynn
27. The Book of Longings by Sue Monk Kid
28. Fool by Christopher Moore
29. Atlas Shrugged by Ayn Rand
30. Educated by Tara Westover
31. The Book of Mormon

What did you read this year? Any recommendations? I'm always up for a new book that's good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!