Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Check Out What I Won from Bloom & Lily. B:)

I participated in the Lily. B Skincare Twitter and Facebook party last week and I won! Just by participating, I was eligible to win a signed copy of Colbie Caillat's newest cd and they threw in some samples of Lily. B products too :) I already had 2 of the products they gave me samples of, but I got to try their Daily Moisturizer and I love it! I wish I had tried it while Sneakpeek was still having their sale. Oh well, I'll get it next time.

I just wanted to show you that you really can win some great products by attending the Facebook and Twitter parties for the products I review for Bloom. I know I haven't really announced when they are having the parties before this one, but I will make sure I let you know now so you can learn more about the product (usually talking with the actual owner of the company) and be eligible to win cool prizes (usually the product you are talking about).

So, just to prepare you, we will be chatting Sundari about their products - most especially about the Neem & Coconut Hair Treatment Oil (I reviewed it here). The other Bloom Ambassadors will also be there to help answer any questions you may have. The party is tomorrow, August 22, at 2 pm est on Bloom's Facebook page. They haven't announced yet what if there is a prize at stake, but they should by tomorrow before the party.

I'll be chatting with the other ladies from Bloom tomorrow so come by and say hello!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!