Friday, March 1, 2024

New Video: Why I Love Mochimochi Land Knitting Patterns

I'm starting a series on My You Tube Channel called "Why I Love..." and I will be focusing on one designer or style or who knows what else to show you all the like that things I've made and why I love them. This first episode goes out to my OG - Mochimochi Land patterns. I love Anna Hrachovec's amigurumi patterns so much and I've made many of her patterns over the years. In this episode, I show off these projects:

The Stylish NadineConfused MoosePaulie the PolyVernon the Winter WalrusSuper ShannonTiny LumberjackArthur the Giant PencilThe Degas ProjectFlapjack FrogsIrmaMike and ElevenTiny SupermanIce Cream DoggiePunkin KittyBarnyard PlaysetTiny SpidermanBaby's 1st ToiletHungry Snake, and Coo and Coy. Wow that looks like so much more when you type it all out, lol. 

So if you are interested in the ins and outs of why I love Mochimochi Land patterns or if you just want to snoop all my cute animals (no shame), head over to My Channel and give me a like :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for joining in the conversation!